Welcome to the new Melbourne Branch website!
The Melbourne Branch of the APS, previously the Victorian Branch, has been one of the most active branches of the APS for over 25 years. We currently represent 4,100 APS members within Melbourne and its surrounds. We are vitally engaged in the ongoing professional development of our members and represent their interests to other bodies within and outside the field of psychology.
- You can view the structure of the committee here.
- If you would like to learn about the current working parties and how they address important issues on behalf of our branch members, you can find links to each working party on the committee information page.
- If you are a student, you can find out more about what the Melbourne Branch does for students and get involved here.
- Melbourne Branch and related news can be found here.
- Details regarding events and professional development activities can be found here.
- Our resources pages contains details of relevant material for branch members, including details of the Peer Consultation Network and Study Group Network.
If you would like to provide us with feedback we would greatly appreciate it.
You can navigate back to this or other pages at any time using the index at the top left of the window.